Where to start


You can choose to start with the theses tabs at the top for an overview.

And you might enjoy my (cheap) bathroom reader book, Treasure Trove in Passing Vessels

And don't miss my Hurricane Katrina blog.



Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I'm in Heaven with my classmates & soulmate

I've just spent the last 4 days with the people I'm closest to, my high school reunion planning committee, other classmates and then with my wife and committee on an overnight fact-finding trip to Pacific Beach and Cannon Beach to scope out sites for our 55th, following '62's' 53rd reunion and all-school alumni BBQ. WOW! What a fun-loving bunch of brothers and sisters! I don't know how I could be any happier here, and I look forward to spending an eternity with these precious souls and my family. Will you join us forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment