Where to start

You can choose to start with the theses tabs at the top for an overview.

And you might enjoy my (cheap) bathroom reader book, Treasure Trove in Passing Vessels

And don't miss my Hurricane Katrina blog.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Is the Trinity beyond explanation?

 The Trinity is not 1+1+1=3. it is more like 1x1x1=1. Skeptics mock the One who created them and deride followers of Jesus as worshiping three gods. We often make light of what we cannot or will not understand. The links below do a decent job, but I worship (acknowledge the worth of) God, even though I don't fully understand Him.

Think of it this way. Let's suppose you know 3 percent of all the knowledge there is to know in the universe. Yes, I know it's far less than that, but use 3 percent as an example. Could it be that a fuller understanding of the Triune God could be part of the other 97 percent? Something to ponder.

Josh McDowell, a former skeptic, has found only three reasons people reject God's truths:

1. Ignorance (the less than 3%).
2. Pride.
3. A moral problem.

The Bible often explains itself and has answers for all three.



No comments:

Post a Comment