Where to start


You can choose to start with the theses tabs at the top for an overview.

And you might enjoy my (cheap) bathroom reader book, Treasure Trove in Passing Vessels

And don't miss my Hurricane Katrina blog.



Thursday, September 3, 2015

QUEST: Top-drawer life lessons

QUEST: Top-drawer life lessons


Have I aced these tests? Nope. I live on the mountaintop, but I'm not always home! But I know this without any doubt: The longer I live, unless God is a liar, the more assurance I have that I will be welcomed in my eternal home. The Apostle John tells me, "I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 1 John 5:13

- Humility, Brokenness & Compassion CLICK HERE There's a song that captures my quest: I then shall live

- Works are the fruit (result) of the gift of salvation. Salvation can't be earned. Believe like a Calvinist if you wish, but conduct your life like an Arminian!  (My conclusion)  EXPLAINED HERE

- Two ways to get to Heaven FIND OUT HERE

- I found a way to comply with Jesus' mandate to make disciples: HE SAID IT Finding it difficult to "witness" to strangers, I discovered Global Media Outreach - I get to answer inquiries that people from all over the world send in. Plunge in today and be made complete!

- Transformation: The quiet power of a life transformed by the grace of God is so explosive that it can redirect the course of human events. ~Richard Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment